Thanksgiving Day is tomorrow, but let’s not use this day of celebration as an excuse for losing our minds.
Here are some great tips to try to help you stave off the weight of that mac-n-cheese, candied yams, potatoe salad, and lemon pound cake…..YES all of my favs!
- Exercise: Jumpstart your metabolism and build a calorie deficit into your day before you even begin to think about dinner
- Eat Breakfast: Make sure to eat breakfast. It will keep your metabolism humming along throughout the day. Sitting down to a buffet hungry is a sure fire way to overdo it.
- Portion Control: Don’t pile a bunch of food on your plate all at once. Take a scoop and keep it moving
- Exercise: Take a walk between dinner and dessert. This will allow for better digestion and to burn off some of those ribs.
- Enjoy: Make sure to enjoy yourself! Take the time to reflect on family and friends and just truly THANKFUL you are!
Check out my latest on the 6-Week Challenge:
If you mess up… don’t beat yourself up..resolve to begin again tomorrow!